In our First Nation partnerships, Sibola recognizes that cultural priorities and knowledge must be acknowledged in order to achieve successful and economically viable operations.
Our goals and values of partnerships with First Nations include:
- Consultation and meaningful engagement
- Culturally competent (Sibola) staff
- Ensuring cultural protocols are met before operations begin
- Maintaining an open channel of communication
- Training and employment opportunities for First Nations partners
Sibola Mountain Falling has been fortunate to develop working partnerships with many First Nations throughout BC. These partnerships provide opportunities for local First Nations to develop their skills in the Natural Resource Industries, while providing our company with experienced people, capable of tackling our various projects. These ventures create local economic opportunities and employment.
Our partnerships have mutually benefited all parties involved and we continually strive to learn about the land we work on and enhance our working relationships.